Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Neomycin, Polymyxin B
laboratory: Solvay Pharma
Box of 10 Sachets of 1
Adjunctive local treatment during the budding phase of wounds, skin ulcers and pressure ulcers.
Official recommendations concerning the appropriate use of antibacterials should be taken into account.
Dosage ANTIBIOTULLE LUMIERE 10x10 cm Impregnated compress Box of 10 Sachet of 1
Do not exceed 8 days of treatment.
Open the protective bag. Extract the compress. Remove the cellophane slip.
Apply the tulle on the lesion. Remove the second cellophane slip. Cover with compresses.
Hold the bandage with a soft elastic band. Change the dressing every 2 days.
Limit the treated area.
- Hypersensitivity to neomycin or another component.
- Child under 2 years old, because of the risk of percutaneous passage of neomycin and therefore the risk of ototoxicity.
- Do not apply on breasts during breastfeeding, because of the risk of ingestion of the product by the newborn.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- Pregnancy: given the presence in this specialty of an aminoglycoside, neomycin, which gives rise to an ototoxic risk and the possibility of a systemic passage, the use of this drug in pregnant women is recommended.
- Breastfeeding: In the absence of data on the passage of this drug in breast milk, its use should be avoided, especially not to apply to the breasts during breastfeeding, because of the risk of ingestion of the product by the patient. new born.
Side effects Antibiotulle Lumiere
- Possibility of allergic eczema of contact. This occurs more frequently when applied to stasis dermatitis including peri-ulcer, for prolonged use greater than 8 days, when used under occlusion. Eczema lesions can spread remotely from treated areas.
- Allergy can be crossed with other aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- Possibility of systemic effects if the treated surface is very extensive, damaged skin, prolonged use.