Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Fluocinolone acetonide, Polymyxin B, Neomycin
laboratory: Jolly Jatel
Solution for atrial instillation
Bottle of 10 ml
- Local treatment of external otitis of bacterial origin with closed eardrum, especially infected eczema of the external auditory canal.
- This medication should never be used for tympanic perforation because of the risk of ototoxicity.
- Official recommendations regarding the proper use of antibacterials should be taken into account.
Dosage ANTIBIO SYNALAR 0.025% / 1 MUI% / 0.35 MIU% Solution for auricular instillation Flask of 10 ml
- Instil each morning 3 to 6 drops in the ear canal of the affected ear and repeat the operation at night.
- The duration of treatment is usually 7 days.
Administration mode :
- Heat the bottle at the time of use by keeping it for a few minutes in the palm of the hand, to avoid the unpleasant contact of the cold solution in the ear.
- Instil, with bowed head, the drops in the affected ear by pulling several times on the flag of the ear. Keep the head tilted sideways for about 5 minutes to facilitate the penetration of the drops into the external ear canal. Repeat, if necessary, in the other ear.
- It is recommended not to use this medicine under strong pressure.
- At the end of the treatment, the rest of the bottle must be discarded and must not be stored for reuse.
This medicine should never be used in case of:
- hypersensitivity to neomycin or another product of the aminoglycoside family,
- hypersensitivity to polymyxin B,
- hypersensitivity to fluocinolone or any other constituent of the solution,
- known or suspected tympanic perforation (see warnings and precautions for use),
- Viral infections of the external auditory canal including chicken pox and Herpes simplex infections.
Antibio Synalar side effects
- Local reactions (irritation).
- Allergy to antibiotics (neomycin, polymyxin B) and sensitization that may compromise the subsequent general use of a related antibiotic.
Due to the presence of phenylmercury, risk of contact eczema and hypersensitivity reaction; risk of skin irritation.
- Vestibular or cochlear ototoxicity in open eardrums (see warnings and precautions for use). - Selection of resistant germs and development of mycosis.