Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
Active ingredients: Hexetidine, Propionic acid (E280), Chlorobutanol
laboratory: Merck Family Medication
Pressurized bottle of 40 ml
Antibacterial and analgesic local treatment for diseases limited to the oral mucosa and the oropharynx.
NB: before the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, a general antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage ANGISPRAY Mouthwash Pressurized bottle of 40 ml
Adult and child over 15:
1 spray 4 to 6 times a day.
Avoid inhaling during spraying.
- Allergy known to local anesthetics and hexetidine.
- Do not use in children under 15 years.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- This medicine contains 0.22 g of alcohol by spraying. It is not recommended in patients with liver disease, alcoholism, epilepsy, as well as in pregnant women.
- Pregnancy: In the absence of experimental and clinical data with this combination, ANGISPRAY is not recommended during pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: In the absence of data on the passage of this medicine into breast milk, ANGISPRAY should be avoided during breastfeeding.
Angispray side effects
- Sensitization to hexetidine and local anesthetics with risk of anaphylactic reaction.
- Passive numbness of the tongue and possibility of false roads (see warnings).
- Because of the presence of alcohol (about 0.22 g per spray) frequent applications can cause irritations and dryness of the mucous membranes.