Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
Active ingredients: Bifonazole
laboratory: Merck Sante
Powder for local application
15 g powder bottle
The AMYCOR 1 PERCENT form is adapted to the local treatment of cutaneous and mucous mycoses:
large folds and small folds, especially associated with maceration.
Candidiasis encountered in the human clinic is usually due to candida albicans. However, the detection of a Candida on the skin can not constitute an indication in itself.
- Treatment of intertrigos:
. genital-crural, anal and perianal;
- In some cases, it is recommended to treat the digestive tract simultaneously.
- Treatment of genital and crural intertrigos.
- Treatment of intertrigos of the toes (Athlete's foot), prophylaxis of relapses.
Dosage AMYCOR 1% Powder for local application 15 g powder bottle
- AMYCOR powder will be applied once a day, morning or evening, after washing and drying the skin. The duration of treatment depends on the infecting organisms and the sites of infection.
- Usually :
. 3 weeks for dermatophytosis,
. 2 to 3 weeks for candidiasis,
. in the prophylaxis of relapses (foot of intertrigos athletes inter-toes): 1 application per day on the feet and in the shoes during 6 months.
Hypersensitivity to an antimycotic of the imidazole group or a component of the powder.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Pregnancy: Although no teratogenic effects have been observed in animal studies, it is recommended that this product not be administered during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Amycor side effects
Some signs of local irritation (pruritus, burning, erythema) and dyshidrosis have been reported, most often moderate and transient; they spontaneously give up when the treatment is stopped.