Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
active ingredients: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Glycine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Taurine
laboratory: Fresenius Kabi France
Injection solution for IV infusion
This solution is indicated when a supply of amino acids proves necessary during parenteral nutrition.
Dosage AMINOVEN 10% Solution for infusion Box of 10 vials of 500 ml
- The dosage depends on the metabolic needs, in particular the nitrogen catabolism, as well as the clinical condition of the patient.
The daily dose varies from 1.0 to 2.0 g of amino acids / kg of weight (0.20 to 0.35 g of nitrogen / kg of weight), ie 10 to 20 ml / kg of AMINOVEN solution. %.
- The maximum daily dose is 2.0 g of amino acids / kg of weight, ie 20 ml / kg of AMINOVEN solution 10%.
Administration mode :
CENTRAL VENOUS PATHWAY.
- This solution AMINOVEN 10% is to be administered at a maximum infusion rate of 1.0 ml / kg / hour (ie 20 drops / kg / hour), or continuous infusion over 24 hours.
- This solution can be administered as long as parenteral nutrition is needed.
- This solution must be supplemented as part of total parenteral nutrition with adequate energy intake: carbohydrate solutions, lipid emulsions, electrolytes, vitamins and trace elements.
- In this case, check the compatibility and stability of the mixture made, do not keep the mixture and proceed to the administration within 24 hours.
Like all amino acid solutions, this solution should not be administered in the following cases:
- disorders of the metabolism of amino acids,
- metabolic acidosis,
- renal failure in the absence of hemodialysis or haemofiltration,
- severe hepatic insufficiency,
- untreated hydric inflation,
- State of shock,
- in the newborn and the infant due to lack of data.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: Due to the lack of data, the use of this product is not recommended for women during lactation.
Adverse effects Aminoven
Potential adverse effects may result from improper use: too rapid infusion can cause water inflation and fluid and electrolyte disturbances due to a relatively high fluid load.