Generic drug of Expbractant Ambroxol
Therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Ambroxol
Box of 20
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion in adults, particularly during acute bronchial affections and acute episodes of chronic bronchopneumopathies.
Dosage AMBROXOL MYLAN 30 mg Tablet Box of 20
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
The average dose of ambroxol hydrochloride is 60 mg to 120 mg daily in 2 divided doses, ie 1 to 2 tablets twice daily.
- History of hypersensitivity reactions to one of the constituents.
- Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in case of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In case of breast-feeding, the use of this product is not recommended.
Ambroxol Mylan side effects
Possibility of occurrence of minor gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, yielding rapidly to the decrease in dosage.
Have been described:
- cases of cutaneomucous reactions such as erythema, rash, pruritus, urticaria;
- Very rarely anaphylactoid manifestations with shock and angioedema that have been favorable in the cases reported.
In these cases, the treatment must be interrupted.
- Headaches and vertigo have also been very rarely reported.