Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
active ingredients: Vitamin A, Cholecalciferol, Alpha-Tocopherol (E307), Calcium Ascorbate (E302), Pyridoxine, Thiamine, Nicotinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin (E101), Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin
laboratory: Solvay Pharma
Bottle of 50
Prevention or correction of certain deficits related to an insufficient or unbalanced diet in adults, adolescents and children over 6 years old.
Dosage ALVITYL Coated tablet Bottle of 50
- Child (6 to 15 years old): 1 to 2 tablets a day.
- Adult, teenager: 1 to 3 tablets a day.
1 tablet of Alvityl contains 1500 IU of vitamin A and 150 IU of cholecalciferol.
This drug is contraindicated in case of bowel obstruction due to the presence of castor oil.
- The tablet form is unsuitable for children under 6 years old: use syrup.
- Due to the presence of sucrose and glucose this drug is contraindicated in case of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
- Do not combine this medicine with other products containing vitamin A.
Alvityl side effects
- Very rarely, allergic reactions to rash or hives.
- Due to the presence of castor oil, risk of digestive disorders (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain).