Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Ophthalmology
active ingredients: Levocabastine
Eye drops in solution
Box of 10 single-dose containers of 0.3 ml of solution
Dosage ALLERGIFLASH 0.05% Eye drops in solution Box of 10 Single dose containers of 0.3 ml of solution
Adult and child:
The usual recommended dose is 1 drop in each eye, 2 times a day. This dose may be increased, if necessary, to 1 drop 3 to 4 times a day.
Treatment should not be extended beyond 5 days without medical advice.
Administration mode :
As for all eye drops, carry out, in order, the following operations:
· Wash hands thoroughly.
· Avoid touching the eye or eyelids with the tip of the vial.
· Instill a drop in the eye by looking upward and pulling the eyelid slightly down.
· With the eye closed, cleanly wipe the excess, especially on the cheek.
· In order to avoid systemic effects, it is recommended to compress the internal angle of the eye for 1 minute after each instillation.
· Discard the single-dose container immediately after use.
In case of concomitant treatment with another eye drops, space the instillations for 15 minutes.
The quantity of eye drops contained in a single dose is sufficient for the treatment of both eyes.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Adverse effects Allergiflash
Adverse reactions are classified according to their frequency of occurrence, as follows: very common (≥ 1/10), common (≥ 1/100, <1/10), infrequent (≥1 / 1000, <1/100), rare (≥1 / 10000, <1/1000) and very rare (<1/10000). Frequencies of post-marketing effects are not known.
Rare: slight and transient eye irritation occurring immediately after instillation.