Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Ethanol
Solution for local application
Box of 1 bottle of 250 ml
Antisepsis of healthy skin and shallow superficial wounds.
Antiseptic agents are not sterilizing: they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
Posology ALCOHOL MODIFIED COOPER 70 ° Solution for local application Box of 1 bottle of 250 ml
2 local applications per day on average:
· By directly pouring the solution on the part to be treated,
· With the aid of a compress impregnated with the solution,
· Either by wet dressings soaked with the solution.
· Use on the mucous membranes.
· History of hypersensitivity to any of the components, including tartrazine (or group sensitization).
· Related to the presence of terpene derivatives:
o Infants under 30 months,
o Children with a history of seizures (febrile or not).
Side Effects Alcohol Alters Cooper
Due to the presence of terpene derivatives and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
· Risk of seizures in infants and children
· Possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.
Tartrazine is likely to cause sensitization. The reactions are crossed between tartrazine and aspirin.