Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Urology nephrology
Active Ingredients: Trometamol, Disodium Citrate (E331), Dipotassium Citrate
laboratory: Pharma Development
Bottle of 250 ml
- Alkalizing in hyperuraturia during hyperuricemia or during uricosuric and uricolytic treatments to prevent the formation of lithiasis.
- Proposed in the prevention of cystine lithiasis.
- Prevention of metabolic acidosis.
Dosage ALCAPHOR Oral solution 250 ml bottle
ALCAPHOR can be administered pure or diluted in half a glass of water, and should be taken in small sips during meals.
The average dosage is 2 to 4 tablespoons a day. Have a urine pH curve established by the patient. Urinary pH should be between 6.5 and 7. If necessary, the dosage should be reduced or increased.
- Anurias and severe renal insufficiency with creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min.
- Alcaloses. - Diarrhea and transit disorders of gastrectomized and colectomized.
Alcaphor side effects
Intestinal transit can be accelerated during the first days of treatment; the prescription of an antidiarrheal may be useful for a few days.