Generic drug of Zovirax
Therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Aciclovir
laboratory: Teva Sante
10 g tube
Treatment of genital primary infection with Herpes Virus simplex and any subsequent recurrences.
Because of its mode of action, aciclovir does not eradicate latent viruses. After treatment, the patient will therefore remain exposed to the same frequency of recurrence as before.
Dosage ACICLOVIR TEVA 5% Cream Tube of 10 g
5 applications a day.
Treatment should be started as soon as possible at the first sign of infection.
The duration of the treatment is between 5 and 10 days.
- History of hypersensitivity to aciclovir or to any of the excipients.
- In ocular, intrabuccal or intravaginal application.
Adverse effects Aciclovir Teva
- Sensations of tingling or transient burns may follow the application.
- In some patients, erythema or dry skin has been observed.
- Risk of contact eczema, due to the presence of propylene glycol.