Generic drug of Zovirax
Therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Aciclovir
10 g tube
- Treatment of genital primary infection with Herpes simplex virus and possible subsequent recurrences.
- Because of its mode of action, aciclovir does not eradicate latent viruses. After treatment, the patient will therefore remain exposed to the same frequency of recurrence as before.
Dosage ACICLOVIR CRISTERS 5% Cream Tube of 10 g
- 5 applications a day.
- The treatment should be started as soon as possible, at the first signs of infection.
- The duration of treatment is between 5 and 10 days.
- History of hypersensitivity to aciclovir or to any of the excipients.
- In ocular, intrabuccal or intravaginal application.
Adverse effects Aciclovir Cristers
- Sensations of tingling or transient burns may follow the application of the cream.
- In some patients, erythema or dry skin has been observed.
- Risk of contact eczema, due to the presence of propylene glycol.