Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Acetylcysteine
Granulate for oral solution
Box of 30 sachets-dose
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion, especially during acute bronchial affections: acute bronchitis and acute episode of chronic bronchopneumopathies.
Dosage ACETYLCYSTEINE GNR s / s 200 mg Granule for oral solution Box of 30 sachets-dose
- Adults and children over 7 years: 600 mg daily, in 3 doses, 1 sachet 3 times a day.
- Children from 2 to 7 years old: 400 mg per day, in 2 doses, ie 1 sachet twice a day.
This form, dosed at 200 mg, is not suitable for the delivery of the appropriate dosage in children under 2 years of age.
The duration of treatment will not exceed 8 to 10 days without medical advice.
Administration mode :
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in a little water.
- History of hypersensitivity to one of the constituents.
- Phenylketonuria due to the presence of aspartame.
- Due to the presence of sorbitol, this drug is contraindicated in cases of fructose intolerance.
Adverse effects Acetylcysteine Gnr S / S
Possibility of digestive intolerance phenomena (gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea).
It is advisable to reduce the dose.
Possibility of hypersensitivity reaction to any of the components of the product.