Generic drug of Fluimucil Expect Acetylcyst
Therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Acetylcysteine
laboratory: EG Labo
Powder for oral solution
Box of 18 sachets-dose
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion, especially during acute bronchial affections: acute bronchitis and acute episode of chronic bronchopneumopathies.
Dosage ACETYLCYSTEINE EG s / s 200 mg Powder for oral solution Box of 18 sachets-dose
Adults and children over 7 years: 600 mg daily, in 3 doses, 1 sachet 3 times daily.
Children from 2 to 7 years old: 400 mg per day divided into 2 doses, ie 1 sachet twice a day.
The duration of treatment will not exceed 8 to 10 days without medical advice.
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in a little water.
· History of hypersensitivity to one of the constituents.
· Infant (under 2 years of age) (see section Warnings and Precautions ).
· Due to the presence of aspartame, this medicine is contraindicated in cases of phenylketonuria.
Adverse effects Acetylcysteine EG S / S
· Risk of bronchial overload, especially in infants and some patients who are unable to expectorate effectively (see sections Contraindications and Warnings and Precautions for Use ).
· Allergic skin reactions such as pruritus, erythematous rash, urticaria and angioedema.
· Possibility of digestive intolerance phenomena (gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea).
It is advisable to reduce the dose.